Based at the new AFROMIX facility in 25a Rudo Nell Road, Jet Park, Johannesburg, our new service team is staffed by highly qualified and experienced engineers. All work is completed to ISO 9001:2015 accreditation and is CE certified. Service provided by AFX will provide the most cost-effective solution with regards to the price of spare parts and labour against the cost of new equipment.
REPAIR AND REFURBISHMENT
AFX offers a comprehensive repair and refurbishment service for your mixing and pumping equipment, including an on-site hose replacement service for both our own and 3rd party peristaltic hose pumps. Quality is assured with all repairs being completed with original, or where unavailable, high quality remanufactured parts. The AFX group also manufactures its own range of mixing and pumping equipment, and can offer cost-effective replacements of old or obsolete equipment that is beyond economical repair.
PREVENTATIVE AND CONTRACT MAINTENANCE PROGRAMMES
AFX can recommend a maintenance scheme to suit your individual needs:
- Minimise downtime or lost production.
- Extend mean time between overhauls.
- Assist budget planning by being aware of the condition of current equipment.
- Maintain your process efficiency.
AFX can provide regular inspections on most installations and can tailor the service to meet your needs, giving your plant a longer working life and help increase your return on investment. The AFX service team operates worldwide and can provide a wide range of servicing either within our own service centre or on-site at a client’s premises.
DIAGNOSTIC, PERFORMANCE AND HYDROSTATIC TESTING AND INSPECTION
At our Jet Park service centre, we have the facility for calibrated testing of new and repaired mixing and pumping equipment.
Site surveys can be conducted to ensure you have the correct mixing or pumping solution in the short, medium and long-term:
- Audit of your site systems.
- Specification of new or replacement equipment to be installed.
- A stock and stores review to identify critical spares.
- An assessment of stock levels to be held on-site or in a bonded stock area.
DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF MIXING AND PUMP SYSTEMS
The AFX team can supply and install your complete mixing and pumping systems:
- Turnkey package systems.
- Innovative chemical dosing systems.
- Mechanical and electrical installation of complete systems to include mixers, tanks, pumps, pipe work and control equipment.
- Electrical wiring to include certification where required.
- Certified drawings.
- Commissioning of your mixing and pumping system and control philosophy ensuring the correct application and that the specified duty of the installed package satisfies all requirements.
We can also work to design, specify and retro-fit enhanced mixer and pump solutions into an existing system.